Dry skin got you down? If your hands and feet are as dry as the Sahara Desert, your skin could use a little TLC. Stop dry skin in its tracks with a supple, skin-for-the-win kind of balm. Full of family-friendly ingredients (and free of fake ones), this homemade balm is a hit for everyone.
• ¼ cup beeswax pellets
• ½ cup coconut oil
• ½ cup shea butter
• 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
• 1–2 droppers of Cool Mint CBD Oil
YL tip: We used Cool Mint CBD for the sweet, fresh, universally appealing scents of Peppermint and Spearmint, but you can swap in other CBD products like Cinnamon CBD Oil or Citrus CBD Oil. You could also make three batches to try the whole bunch!
1. Combine beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until melted.
2. Put the melted mixture in the fridge for 5–10 minutes until the top just begins to solidify.
3. Take out of the fridge. Whip the mix with a whisk or electric mixer until it starts to fluff up.
4. Add vitamin E oil and CBD. Mix well.
5. Transfer to a jar with a tight lid. Store in a cool, dark place.
To give Cool Mint CBD Oil a top spot on your wellness shelf, shop here:
For more glimpses into life-enhancing DIYs and the ways Young Living can benefit you every day, subscribe to see more videos like this!
Want more? Follow us on our social media to get great DIY projects, tips on using our essential oils and CBD products, and the next events that you can be a part of!